Tarsha works on complex commercial litigation matters in both federal and state courts in insurance coverage disputes.
Prior to joining Gilbert LLP, Tarsha was an associate at a law firm in Maryland, where her practice included litigating pre-trial, trial and post-trial matters for various domestic and civil matters including divorce, custody, protective orders, peace orders and bankruptcies. She also served as a law clerk at D.C. Superior Court’s Office of the Special Master and conducted administrative reviews of abuse and neglect matters to ensure compliance with the Adoption and Safe Families Act. Also, she has experience with both internal corporate reviews and governmental investigations related to antitrust, product liability and mergers and acquisitions law.
- Assisting a major auto parts manufacturer in insurance coverage disputes for bodily injury claims.
- Assisting post-bankruptcy trusts in negotiations to obtain insurance coverage.
- 1998 - J.D., George Washington University Law School
- 1995 - B.A., University of Virginia
- District of Columbia
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Loaves & Fishes, Volunteer Team Leader
- Eliot-Hine Middle School, Volunteer