Michael represents corporate and individual clients in federal and state courts on a wide range of complex commercial litigation matters.
- Prosecuting a class action on behalf of elderly policyholders against a life insurance company accused of violating its contracts.
- Representing a major auto parts manufacturer in litigation over insurance coverage for bodily injury claims.
- Represented a wheelchair-bound client allegedly assaulted and battered by two Washington, D.C. transit police officers.
- 2013 – J.D., The George Washington University
- 2009 – M.A., The Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)
- 2006 – Fulbright Scholar: Freiburg, Germany
- 2005 – B.A., Saint Louis University
- summa cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York