- 2003 - J.D., University of Miami School of Law, Magna Cum Laude
- 2000 - B.A., Emory University
- District of Columbia
Adrian Azer joined Gilbert LLP as Of Counsel in early 2012. He focuses his practice on corporate bankruptcy and insolvency matters, complex-commercial litigation and complex claims resolution. This includes representing corporate debtors, official committees of unsecured creditors, future claimant representatives and plan trustees. Recent matters include:
- Representing multiple 524(g) Trusts in seeking to obtain recoveries from various insurers;
- Representing a nationwide, automotive dealer in the recovery of insurance proceeds; and
- Representing a contractor in a multi-million dollar suit against the State of Virginia.
Prior to joining Gilbert LLP, Adrian was an associate in the litigation department at Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP from 2004-2007, where his practice focused on securities litigation, and from 2007 to 2011, Adrian was an associate at Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy, where he represented multiple creditors’ committees, including the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., et al., and various other financial institutions.
- Insurance Cybersecurity Regulations - What Insurance Coverage Do You Need?, We've Got You Covered - Insurance Law Blog, February 15, 2013
- Recent Trends In Cybersecurity Scrutiny, Law360, October 22, 2012
- Cyber-Security Issues Receiving Ever-Increasing Attention, Including From Congress and Governmental Agencies, We've Got You Covered - Insurance Law Blog, October 16, 2012
- Protecting Your Bottom Line from the Cost of National Association of Securities Dealers and FINRA Investigations, We've Got You Covered - Insurance Law Blog, September 27, 2012