- 2009 - J.D., University of Michigan Law School
- 2005 - B.A., Hamilton College, cum laude
- District of Columbia
Emily joined Gilbert LLP as an associate in October 2011. Her practice focuses on complex civil litigation.
Prior to joining Gilbert LLP, Emily served as a law clerk to the Honorable Ronald L. Buckwalter, United States District Court Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Potential Rise in Food-related Product Liability Claims Calls for Proactive Risk Management, Westlaw Products Liabilitiy Journal, June 2013
- Rise in Food Contamination Calls for Proactive Risk Management in 2013, We've Got You Covered - Insurance Law Blog, January 11, 2013
- Skirmishes Over Use of Social Media in Litigation Continue to Intensify, We've Got You Covered - Insurance Law Blog, January 8, 2013
- Companies With Formaldehyde Risks Should Consider Insurance Issues Sooner, Not Later, We've Got You Covered: Insurance Law Blog, July 11, 2012
- How Far Can Lawyers Go in Researching Jurors on Social Media Sites?, We've Got You Covered: Insurance Law Blog, July 11, 2012
- Conseco Can't Decertify Class In Fee Overcharge Action, Law360, January 30, 2013
- Advice to Lawyers: Look But Don’t ‘Friend’ Potential Jurors, Wall Street Journal Law Blog, July 12, 2012