- 2009 - J.D., University of Maryland Law School
- 2002 - B.S., Northwestern University
- District of Columbia
Natalie joined Gilbert LLP as an associate in September 2009. Her practice focuses on complex civil litigation. Examples of recent matters include:
- Representing corporate debtors and post-bankruptcy litigation trusts in securing millions of dollars of insurance coverage for asbestos-related liabilities; and
- Representing corporate policyholders in obtaining insurance recoveries from insolvent insurers.
Natalie also represents a District of Columbia Public Schools’ student in a suit against the city government stemming from an inappropriate sexual relationship a former teacher initiated with her, ultimately resulting in the birth of her daughter.
During law school, Natalie was a semi-finalist in the annual moot court competition and a member of the Journal of Health Care Law and Policy.
Prior to entering law school, Natalie worked as a journalist for several newspapers and at a trade publication about environmental policy issues.
- “Food Fraud Database”: a New Tool to Protect Against Tainted Ingredients, We've Got You Covered - Insurance Law Blog, January 31, 2013