Adrian is an experienced litigator who focuses his practice on obtaining insurance coverage for government investigations and cyber security breaches. Adrian has represented companies and non-profit entities in obtaining insurance coverage for investigations by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, the Department of Justice, and the Internal Revenue Service. His practice blends the litigation experience he gained while working at two AmLaw 20 firms, with the insurance expertise of Gilbert LLP.
Adrian also has worked on corporate bankruptcy and insolvency matters, complex-commercial litigation and complex claims resolution. At his previous firms, he was part of the securities litigation and bankruptcy practice groups. As part of his bankruptcy work, he represented multiple creditors’ committees, including the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., et al., and various other financial institutions.
Adrian’s articles on cyber security and insurance have been published in Inside Counsel magazine and on Law360. He has written about government investigations for Corporate Counselor magazine, an AmLaw publication.
- Representing multiple 524(g) Trusts in seeking to obtain recoveries from various insurers.
- Representing a nationwide, automotive dealer in the recovery of insurance proceeds.
- Representing a contractor in a multi-million dollar suit against the State of Virginia.
- 2003 - J.D., University of Miami School of Law
- magna cum laude
- 2000 - B.A., Emory University
- District of Columbia