Adrian focuses his practice on corporate bankruptcy and insolvency matters, complex-commercial litigation and complex claims resolution. His clients include corporate debtors, official committees of unsecured creditors, future claimant representatives and plan trustees.
His practice blends the experience he gained while working at two AmLaw 20 firms prior to joining Gilbert LLP. At these firms, Adrian was part of the securities litigation and bankruptcy practice groups. As part of his bankruptcy work, he represented multiple creditors’ committees, including the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., et al., and various other financial institutions.
- Representing multiple 524(g) Trusts in seeking to obtain recoveries from various insurers.
- Representing a nationwide, automotive dealer in the recovery of insurance proceeds.
- Representing a contractor in a multi-million dollar suit against the State of Virginia.
- 2003 - J.D., University of Miami School of Law
- magna cum laude
- 2000 - B.A., Emory University
- District of Columbia